HELP

twinzr900

ok i am looking to get a more of a top end pipe then my D&Ds and i have the 4mm stroker motor w/ the 5 mm long rod and was wondering what was the best pipe for this set up

CPI

ROCKETS

SHEARERS

GRAND RIVER RACING

i think some one had dynos of this set up but maybe not. and also what is the loudest pipe out of those to. thanks

A lot of it depends on your porting, whether stock or modified. I'm sure any of them would perform well. Finding the one that will outperform the others with your set-up is the hard part. Pipes are kind of like women, you try them out till you find the one you like, then you hammer the shit out of it. ;)

:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::cheers:

A lot of it depends on your porting, whether stock or modified. I'm sure any of them would perform well. Finding the one that will outperform the others with your set-up is the hard part. Pipes are kind of like women, you try them out till you find the one you like, then you hammer the shit out of it.  ;)

405427[/snapback]

ok then what pipe do u recommend for my setup. i trai lride and ride alot of roads and do local drag races. i dont see why any of those pipes would work w/ my setup? i want a pipe w/ the high RPM pull on top. so i THOUGHT those choices were the best. i know u poeple have answer so PLEASEEEEEEEEEE reply. i dont wanna waste 600 bucks on NOTHING. also fill me in w/ the fit n finish also. thanks.

-Joe-

T5's would be a good compromise for both worlds. Trail riding and such, it's nice to have some low-end torque and a wider usable powerband. Drag'ing, they are an OK pipe, but will fall off about 1000 RPM sooner than CPI's or Rockets and probably 1500 RPM sooner than shearers, but you can most likely pull a higher gear ratio due to the wider powerband.