Dynatek

JKJK

About 1 year agow i bought a used dyna ignition system,at the time it was only a couple months old.I was impressed with it+it seamed to work very well.It was a noticable difference between the curves+my set up liked#2.Then it started to fail unexpectlly at the worst times.After i replaced every other electrical component. banghead I narrowed the prob down to the dyna box.After talking with Bradrs(who suggested i send it back) I called Dyna+explained the prob+being totally honest,I told them i did not buy it new,but that it was less than a year old. So i sent it in+they sent me a brand new one a couple weeks later. :dance: Now thats some A1 customer service+i was'nt even their original customer. Mad props to Bradrs+Dynatek for their exellent products+outstanding service!!!

• 3 weeks later...

To program it with your own custom curves you need to purchase the optional programming kit.The basic unit comes with 4 preprogrammed curves to choose from.There is no launch rev limiter options with the basic set up unless you purchase the programer kit.Do a search.There's some in depth info pertaining to the custom curvs.They also have a website www.dynaonline.com

I've got a few questions about this ignition.  It says it is programable but how do you program it?  Is it already preset with some timing curves?  and if it is preset..around where is the launch rev-limiter at?

410506[/snapback]

Love those two penguins. THATS FUNNY :rotflmao: