One Piece Nose?

VinceDizzy

there was a company called tricklicks at the oregon dunefest this year, do a search for their website and see what you find, they had a KILLER all carbon fiber front and rear set all for 1,000 bucks, he made it all himself and runs it on his and buddies banshees, the front weighs in at exactly 2lbs without the radiator cover, and the rear was a little over 2lbs, so all in all i think both shaved front and rear fenders were like 6-7lbs, very light a tough shit!! but he did say after 2 very hard wrecks between him and his business partner, they broke 2 rear carbon fiber fenders..lol, anyway good luck, they sell a bunch of other stuff too like nice billet shifters, etc...so look em up, the guy is very easy to deal with too

~Mark~

there was a company called tricklicks at the oregon dunefest this year, do a search for their website and see what you find, they had a KILLER all carbon fiber front and rear set all for 1,000 bucks, he made it all himself and runs it on his and buddies banshees, the front weighs in at exactly 2lbs without the radiator cover, and the rear was a little over 2lbs, so all in all i think both shaved front and rear fenders were like 6-7lbs, very light a tough shit!! but he did say after 2 very hard wrecks between him and his business partner, they broke 2 rear carbon fiber fenders..lol, anyway good luck, they sell a bunch of other stuff too like nice billet shifters, etc...so look em up, the guy is very easy to deal with too

~Mark~

402362[/snapback]

Yeah i went to Dunefest 04 and i saw the TrickLicks Booth they had the Coolest bar clamp!

it was an Axe head as a clamp! Its so sick. I think ill have to break down and put something polished om my bike! :rolleyes:

Anyway thanks for the replies. Ill check out Lakers Customs.