Good swingarm for duning

Ultimateduner

Guest blew duece

id go for gary's +4 arm.....anything longer and you wont be jumpin a goddamm thing, at +6 youd shoot comp hill and have to get off and point the bitch down hill........+4 would be the longest id go in the sand unless you wanna just drag up hill..............

Yeah I didn't know it was a bracket swingarm when I bought it. Since I already bought it a couple days ago, I'll try it out in the dunes and see how well it performs. If it doesn't work, or it breaks for some reason I'll definently get a +4 from quicksand. ;)

Well the seller shipped the swingarm yesterday. I'll take a look at it and see just how bad it is. If it looks decent I'll give it a try, if it looks like shit I'll give it a polishing, some minor repairs (if it needs any) and try to sell it at the offroad expo in a couple of weeks. ;)

all i really do is dune,i went with the stock lenght custom creation swing arm,round housing and alba 2+1a-arms,and it's a blast to ride,but if you don't want the front to come up in every gear than go with the plus 4",i just like to able to yank wheelies at any given time.anyways what ever you do go with a round housing. :evil: