7mm or 4mm?

Cascade Innovations if I have problems getting them from the builders.

401915[/snapback]

Althought Cascade has some nice billet parts they dont have the best rep here in Oregon for being a great builder... I've spent a good deal of money with them and they have never really treated all that well. I would suggest looking at other cub builders. I would point you to Patriot or Redline Racing due to personal perference but there are plenty of other reputable builders that I have heard good things about... White Knuckle Racing, SSR, McCoy, A&S, etc....

If u are going to dune alot go with a 4mm/ 68mm bore it will be great to drag with it too, but if u deciding to go bigger with a 7mm go all the way and get a 10mm, it will be worth it and the price will be the same, im sure of that, so think bout it, to go with a 7mm or 10mm, ur best bet, it will be around 1 grand more but u will se over 20 horses for sure, if u need any help on anything please let me know.

KASRacing

yea i was under the impression 100 bucks per hp is about normal...

402416[/snapback]

if you sit back and really think about it ,its really kind of surprising what we are willing to pay for horsepower in comparison to most of the worlds yearly income... then again most of the world doesnt own a modified yamaha banshee lol.id go with a 4mill cub for kicking ass ,unless i was dying to smoke everybody in attendance, then id go with a 10mill cub,my .02 anyways :cheers:

Edited by rocketboy

Althought Cascade has some nice billet parts they dont have the best rep here in Oregon for being a great builder...  I've spent a good deal of money with them and they have never really treated all that well.    I would suggest looking at other cub builders.  I would point you to Patriot or Redline Racing due to personal perference  but there are plenty of other reputable builders that I have heard good things about...  White Knuckle Racing, SSR, McCoy, A&S, etc....

402408[/snapback]

Yea I was only going to get the cylinders from cascade, no work to them though. I would send them out for that. At this point don't really need them for that.