Motul Ester Synthetic 2-Stroke oil

moookie132

I was at the motorcycle shop and every sales guy was saying that Motul is the best because it is a newer synthethic product and is better than castrol.

I wanted to switch to castor 927 but I was also looking at the synthethics.

1. is motul the best synthethic?

2. what are the advantages and disadvantages from castrol oil to synthetic.

My bike has always ran Maxima K-2 100% Synthetic 2-stroke oil

My bike has the top end milled, toomey T5, KN filters, soon to have 30mm PWK, Proflow intake, and Boysen RAD valve reeds.

I wanted to start using the new premix when I install the new carbs, intake and reeds

THANKS!

:cheers::cheers:

Like some have said, there probably is no "best" oil. Though there are "better" oils. Specially synthetic over petroleum oil. There is no comparison between the two. So really the best oil is a sythetic that you can buy readily at a good price. For myself that is Mobil 1 15-50 I buy at wal-mart. For me that is the best oil on the market for my applications for those reasons. It's the best priced sythetic and one of the top brand sythetics in the world. If you feel like doing some reading on oil information and such, heres a link to one of my old threads. It's very informative, maybe too informative. http://www.bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?...topic=40906&hl=

LINK