Suspicious

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was gonna say the same thing.

He thinks yer hot.

Go riding shirtless and see if it gets worse.

Worse = Lock your doors at night.

395523[/snapback]

If I would do that there would be piles of puke on the street where i do burnouts. Lmao

go up and talk to him yourself , hes not gonna bite ...

"It puts the lotions on its skin before it gets the hose again." :ph34r:

395482[/snapback]

he might not bite but maby he wants a lick??? :drool::cry:

hey what part of PA you from?

this reminds me of a story too. .

my friends were riding wheelies and another friend (for starters my hairs long) with hair longer than mine (by alot, down past his sholders) was taking pics of it some guy comes out and starts bitching at the ones riding. my friend with the camera just stays where he is....then the guy starts yelling "hey lady. .. HEY LADY". then i was like "lol but i think hes talking to you". so my friend turns around kinda confused and the guy says to him "yea you, you stupid d*ke". Almost instantly after that (fortunatly now facing away from me) opens his pants and says "FIRST OFF DO I LOOK LIKE A LADY" the guy gave a shocked look then just went back in his house. :bolt:

well maaaaybe, just maybe, you should ask him what the fuck he wants, by yelling it across the strwwt from your prop. if he thinks its serious he may come over to your property, then beat his ass. its simple, just get him to get on your property in an uninvited manor, and then whoop the shit out of him, and call then cops for trespassing.

i tried that with my neighbor, but his boxer came with him. :angry:

pyro...your only like an hour away from me.

395563[/snapback]

if our trailer ever gets re-registerd <_< wana go hit up some silts/coal hills or that before the weather goes back to winter

seriously though.... Just because he has pics of you doin "stunts" doesnt really mean anything...If you were questioned by the police, you could always say that he had asked you to take the bike out and do some wheelies and stuff so he could send the pics to his kids, grandkids...cause they like mototcycles....

either way i'd lay low for a while just in case he did turn over those pictures. You never know if the cops have an undercover car staked out...<i doubt they'd go to that extreme, but u never know...