Suspicious

Hello,

I ride my blaster up and down my street almost everyday. Lately i have noticed my weird neighbor constantly coming out of his house and looking at me. Today I was doin my usual wheelies and catwalks and i saw him so i turned around and it looks like he was taking pictures of the quad and myself. Does anyone have a clue where this is going?

Thanks. <_<:wacko::shrugani::huh::blink::(:unsure::o

Edited by ATC250R

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hes putting a hit on you :P haha, i have no idea...maybe he is tryin to get u busted with the police, but i think they need to actually catch you riding to do anything, idk if pics are enough...but anyway this is how i work around the neighbors callin the cops...I estimate that the cops would take at least 15 mins to get to my house, so I go out and ride for like 20 min intervals, that way by the time the neighbors call the cops and they show up, im inside with my adrenaline rush provided, my bike safe in my garage, and the neighbors pissed at hell :D

Well he is a real @$$hole, always hates me riding, and he prolly would tell me to get the fuck off his property if went to ask. He never talks, but my neighbor buddie talks to the guy so im gonna ask whats up.

Hmmm...that would really scare me.  He may like your bike, like you, or he wants you busted.  I would take a break from riding on the road around him and see what happens.

395480[/snapback]

He has hated me all my life and he is a jobless business man that never talks.

I doubt he's gonna turn you in......

He's prolly an editor for Dirt Wheels, or better yet, one of the guys from the H bomb crew, and wants to make u famous

i'd get out there right now and show em your skills !!! :headbang:

I doubt he's gonna turn you in......

He's prolly an editor for Dirt Wheels, or better yet,  one of the guys from the H bomb crew, and wants to make u famous 

i'd get out there right now and show em your skills !!!  :headbang:

395511[/snapback]

Well, that would be totally awesome considering i ride more on 2 wheels than i do 4, doin nice catwalks but truelly, ive know the dude all my life, he just got laid off and hes an @$$, hes single and lives in a dump. Actually hes an @$$ to everyone, but i just wanted to know what he could posibly do.

I just remembered something like that happened to me...I was riding on the tracks with my friends on our dirtbikes and stopped for a break. The some guy walked up about 100 ft. away and started taking pictures and staring at us. We were all pretty scared and very curious. So we asked him if we're doing anything wrong and he said I'm just taking pictures of the train..... :huh:

but anyways...I think that guy is trying to get you in trouble. only people who live like that are A-holes.......................so he's probably gonna show the cops the pics.

or...............he just likes your wheelies :confused:

you never know

If I were you....I'd go to his door and say. Am I doing anything thats bothering you??? I saw you taking pictures of me and I was wondering what for???

If he says he dont like you on the road....then just say sorry I wont do it so much.

Then do donuts in his yard at midnight when he's asleep ;) JK