the girlfriend and teen moving in

Guest blew duece
you must have her solemn word that the kid doesnt over-ride your authority.....ever..otherwise youll be in  damn sorry you chose this road in life if she doesnt back you up....Jim

395840[/snapback]

kinda like if you were his dad?....................................he has to know his bio dads a fuck up, unless the kid in question is autistic......the little shits looking for direction and guidance........about all any mom can teach him is to sit down when you take a piss.....thats why any broken family is gonna be rough..if your his big pal, the poor little prick still aint got a dad?...............i tried being my boys pal, now that im his pop's he's doing alot better, better grades more respect for his mom, treats his sister with respect, im not just a buddy for him to have fun with.................... but maybe its different ive been married to his mom for 23 years, and we didnt live together first, so she was more availible for me to screw, every single thing you do as a parent speaks volumes to the kids your raising...i personnaly dont want my baby girl having a kid, moving in with some other guy and blowing him every night as she raises my grandson.........back in the day most dudes married the mom and adopted the kid...and was fuckin "dad" as they knew it............today as long as your getting your dick wet its all good :cheers:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

id shoot for being his dad.......speaclly if your fuckin his mom...he needs a man to tell him hes fucking up or doing good.........sounds like the first guy his mom spread her legs for was a fucking looser...you guys are moving in together?....i hope your married........ otherwise you just told the little prick its cool to shack up with some chick and try to raise her kids....if mom had any balls shed wait till he was raised to start introducing him to guys she's fucking........just my 2 cents

395834[/snapback]

LOL Im sure that will win the kid over

Dear grounded, I hope you are doing fine and if not I would love to give you head.

I highly recommend you buy him a brand new last year 2006 banshee and give him a handjob.

Let him ride it for a month and make him take naked pictures on it.

Then give him a 1,000 bucks to do some modifications to it like pink tassles and other prettythings.

Every year on chrismas try to give him a gift for his banshee such as a cluth or a box of yamalube or whatever to do with banshees. That way he has a lot of lube for when you want to put it in his rectum.

Give my loving best to him.

Chris From Arizona.

This is a testy subject. I had 3 step dads growing up. The current one is going on 22 years now. Steve is my step dad but going to be grampa steve and my dad is gonna be grampa jimmy.

I was the rebellious teenager. GTA drugs alchohol. My parents had absolutley no control in their own house. He tried the whole buddy thing at first it worked pretty well. when he put his foot down and tried to be my Dad is when everything went to hell for them. they never really figured it out. Neither did i until i was 24 or so. We get along great now.

I really don't know of anyone getting married with out living together first , kind of a big decision to make without knowing what your getting .

This kid knows his dad is a rat bastard. He knows he owes his mom about 175grand in back child support, he is 16 and does'nt ever want to go see his dad. His mom practically forces him to go over and see him on christmas. I really don't care one way or the other how he and his dads relationship is . But guess what , if your in my house and your fukin' up ,,, its fair game on your ass.

OK I tried the lets be friends thing with my cousin I was guardian for.

Very long story short... it ain't worth it.

edited

Example 3 The lawyer was defending a step parent from going to jail for child abuse. What happened... the mom and new husband were having a party. Deadbeat dad had agreed to have the daughter but decided to drop her off at the party. Brat child refused to watch TV in her room even after pizza was ordered and videos were rented. Spilled food, antagonized the guests, threw tantrums etc. New dad warned and warned and warned and then put daughter over his knee and gave her 3 light whacks thru her clothes in front of everyone. She promptly gets up and calls the deadbeat dad and the cops.

Long story short he goes to jail, loses his job etc because he paddled the kid for good reason.

There is no way in the world whatever she is putting out is worth having that kid in your house.

i dont have kids or step kids, and no step parents, so i dont have much first hand experience here, but from seeing my sister and her step daughter (well, they arent married, but been together three or four years) i'll tell you what, for some kids, a step parent is like getting a second chance in life. and it goes both ways. that girl is a blessing to all of us, she'll always be my first niece, i cant imagine my life without her. she wanted to do makeovers the other day, said if i dyed her hair black like mine that no one would be able to tell us apart, and "we could be TWINS!!" (shes a blonde curly haired 8 year old) i almost cried :cry:

anyways, point is, theres rough times and adjustment periods in every relationship, but it is what you make of it. and it can be the best thing to ever happen to all of you involved.

i still say go the friendship route and gradualy start to progress it into a step parent role..you didnt just meet his mom and throw her right into the bed..you have to earn the respect trust and friendship first or the kid will resent you no matter what you do..offer your friendship and guidance and when he feels comefortable he will come to you for the life lessons and support he needs..

remember any asswipe with a dick can beome a father..but it takes a real man to be a dad..

Dear grounded, I hope you are doing fine and if not I would love to give you head.

I highly recommend you buy him a brand new last year 2006 banshee and give him a handjob.

Let him ride it for a month and make him take naked pictures on it.

Then give him a 1,000 bucks to do some modifications to it like pink tassles and other prettythings.

Every year on chrismas try to give him a gift for his banshee such as a cluth or a box of yamalube or whatever to do with banshees. That way he has a lot of lube for when you want to put it in his rectum.

Give my loving best to him.

Chris From Arizona.

395952[/snapback]

:blink: "if not I would love to give you head" You see what I mean with this guy.

My good friend had his GF move in with her 2 sons a few years ago, one was around 15 and the other was around 10 or so. Anyway, the 15 year old eventually turned 17 and stole my buddies banshee, ripped the key switch out, and left it in the woods a mile from his house. My buddy does the best he can dealing with this kid without beating his ass (which I would have by now). All Im sayin is watch your back, dont leave any guns or keys to guns (if locked) available to the kid, keep your banshee and other valuables hidden also. Just when you think you can trust them, they pull some dumb shit. Not all kids are like that but if they get connected to the wrong croud, and he mentions yea I ride my step dads banshee all the time,,,, soon his friends want to ride it to,,,,, right to the chop shop...

Beware..

Well , they have been in my house for a week now, I have no complaints yet.

answer to the stepchild question...... no , I will not marry this woman until her kids are out of the house ( one left). As for helping out around the house, I will let his mom communicate what needs to be done. I will be there to help If asked, but I won't force myself into situations that can be handled mother and son.

I'm going to take him to practice at speed world to take my warrior around the mx track, my buddy with his predator will keep an eye on him. I'll take my rm250 so he can watch in awe how lucky he is to have a riding coach such as myself.