should LOCOGATO be a moderator?

superchicken

should loco be a moderator  

190 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 6 years later...
  • Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Currently on the HQ there is probably no bigger ASSHOLE than Loco... with that said... this place would be less interesting without him. Who else is going to create a thread titled "Tan and Jacked" and be serious?? Or start a thread about boycotting a sponsor, and then delete it after everyone bashes on him for being a Douche!

Loco is like the Kim Jong IL (god rest his soul) of the banshee HQ, his mind and ego have been altered by the power and fame that comes from owning and Internet forum.

I say keep him, he is a hoot!

On a side note, I cant find the rocket thread, can someone post a link? Don't want to miss anymore loco antics.

Edited by SonOfSand

Most of you guys don't even know about this kind of shit.. Threads like this were posted weekly back then. Fucking funny since I now own the joint and it is bigger and better than ever.

I think the one that has hated you the most since I've been here was hillclimber. He sure had a hard on for you. Lots of people think you're an asshole but not enough to start a thread like this lol.

Bitches be hating!!! yelrotflmao.gif

Word.

I think the one that has hated you the most since I've been here was hillclimber. He sure had a hard on for you. Lots of people think you're an asshole but not enough to start a thread like this lol.

Hillclimbr hated me with a passion. He was so jealous of me it's unreal. I even offered to help the guy get his site going with some members one time and then turned around and started talking shit. I think he had issues.

This is how us Kansas hillbilly's roll, better get use to it! Last time I checked it's free to be on this site unless We are part of some colt I didn't know about. I'm good as long as I don't asked to drink the kook aid.