Porting advice

Alright fella's. You can see what I have done already to my bike by looking at my signature. One thing not listed is v-force 2's. Anyways I plan on getting new inframe drag pipes with a port job to match. I want a fast trail bike or extreme trail bike. As far as porting I am stuck on passion, eric gorr, and fast. I want to get a noss head too. But with my +4 timing and lets say 20cc domes at sea level with inframe drag pipes and woods port, will I have to get the crank trued and welded? Also as far as carbs, will my stock ones work or will I need to go bigger? Any suggestions and combo suggestions will be helpful. I just want to have a scary fast bike that I can still ride around trails with. Thanks.

With out a doubt go with wes's style motor.It's basicaly my old motor but a newer version.The motor is so versatile,you can do everything from lug around the tight trails to beeing very competitve at the drag's.

I would invest the money to have the crank trued and welded.It's cheap insurance.For the carbs,stockers would work but you would be alot happier with something bigger.Alot of guy's are using PJ34's but I like the PWK's alot better.If you want the ultimate set of carbs go with some lectrons.For pipes you can't go wrong with Shearer.The more work you do the better they seem to performe.You can actually have a set of Shearer's built to match your motor spec's for about the same price as a set of CPI's.

Edited by bkabina

get ahold of jeff @ fast...he can walk you thru what you need to do. 1-785-365-5325

I'll 2nd that....I just talked to him today about getting my cylinders ported ....

hey how many more plugs till my free t-shirt??!!!..... :lol:

I'll 2nd that....I just talked to him today about getting my cylinders ported ....

hey how many more plugs till my free t-shirt??!!!..... :lol:

391442[/snapback]

:rotflmao: Chris that struck me funny this early in the morning. Thats some good shiaat. I will send your free F.A.S.T. shirt out with your port job for sure!!!! :cheers:

Edited by FASTOYS