Banshee Pistons Wiesco Big bore

We bought an engine from a local drag racer, he was going to build a big bore motor and gave us all these extra parts. with it was a set of pistons, he received from rick kermil mac dizzy. big bore pistons, I am not sure the size but took loots of pics and can answer any questions you have. they are pistons rings circlips wristpins. I have one sleeve but couldnt find the other.

take 100bucks for everything. Or best offer.

DSCN3037.JPG

DSCN3038.JPG

DSCN3039.JPG

DSCN3040.JPG

DSCN3041.JPG

DSCN3042.JPG

Give me a size in MM and if there 68.50 or larger I will prob take them. I also need to know where both ring pins are in reference to the top of the piston looking directly down at it in a picture pointing with a pen. Even the center wrist pin height to the top deck of the piston I would need. Along with the total length. Sorry for all the questions but I need to know if it matches my setup. I think they do. I let you know what else in measurements I am going to need.

Mark them sold pending the measurement verification please..

Thanks,

Brian M

amybrianmatlock@comcast.net

Edited by Bmatlock

• 4 weeks later...

UPdate,

the pistons measure:

These pistons where intended for a 427cc stroker motor. decided to sell them.

Tape measure to illustrate the size of these pistons they measure out to 66.8mms accross or 2 5/8"s

would take 99.99 shipped. :bolt: