Favorite Firework

Hope the Feds don't came after me for this:

Homemade stick gerrrnade:

1. a peice of threaded (both ends) steel pipe 1-2" in diameter and 12-18" long

2. quickest buring power you can get at your local gun shop

3. tissue

4. waterproof cannon fuse (at your local spy headquarters)

5. 2 threaded caps for each end of your pipe

6. a 3/16 drill bit

7. duct tape

drill a hole in the center of your pipe with the drill bit, put one cap on the end of your pipe lock it tight with a big pair of cannel locks...layer the powder and tissue paper in about 1" intervals, when your layers reach the hole you drilled stick inn your fuse and run it in about 6-10 inches...continue packing the pipe until it is totally full ( the tighter the cap the better) and tighten your cap on the end compacting the pipe as much as you can. fold the fuse over against the side of the pipe and wrap the duct tape around the fuse and over the hole a couple wraps around.... light and enjoy!!! but watch from a distance!

387874[/snapback]

isent that called a pipe bomb :blink::bolt:

Edited by PyRo_ZaCh

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the fun little home made stuff is the best. take a small piece of dry ice and a bit of water put them in a plastic 2 liter bottle and run like hell...its prety loud...my other favorite is home built napalm...put a whole bunch of styrofome in a coffee can of gas..(only about 3-4 cups of gas) and let it turn to a jelly..it takes alot of styrofome but its fun..put the jelly in a jar with a big hole in the lid for a rag to use as a fuse.wet the rag with the jelly (dont get any of the jelly on you) and throw os far as you can..it burns for a long time..then the best one of all is a spray piant mushroom ball...take 1 new can of spray paint puor a bit of gas on it make a small gas trail to light (5-7 feet long) light..when the can is in a ball of the fire pull out the closest gun you can find.(a 22 will do perfect) shoot the can of paint..your end result will be a 75-100 foot high fire ball..and as far as m-80's you can doo all kinds of fun stuff with those...get about a 3-4 inch steel pipe about 4 feet long and cap off 1 end grab a golf ball wrap it in electrical or duct tape untill it bearly fits into the pipe..it should be able to move through the pipe freely but needs to be semi snug in the pipe light the m80 drop into pipe then drop golf ball the golf ball will shoot about 500 yards...you can use gun powder and an electric bbq ignition too but thats a bit harder to make..i got more if ya want them...just ask

while were talking bout this may as well bring up hydrogen bombs

2 ways to do this

you need "works toilet bowl cleaner" i think liquid plumber or any strong cleaing product with hydrogen. . .somethin. . . as the active ingredient, put it in a gateraid bottel with tin foil put the cap on and trow it so it bounces a couple times when the pressure builds up and it blows its usualy louder than an M80

2nd use a glass bottel, but instead of a cap put a baloon on the top so the gas fills it (hydrogen). now you have a baloon of hydrogen (bottel will be hot too so be careful). hydrogen is lighter than air, and very flamable. Tie a (long) fuse into the knot of the balloon or tape it on and well. . . you can figure it out from here

while were talking bout this may as well bring up hydrogen bombs

2 ways to do this

you need "works toilet bowl cleaner" i think liquid plumber or any strong cleaing product with hydrogen. . .somethin. . . as the active ingredient, put it in a gateraid bottel with tin foil put the cap on and trow it so it bounces a couple times when the pressure builds up and it blows its usualy louder than an M80

2nd use a glass bottel, but instead of a cap put a baloon on the top so the gas fills it (hydrogen). now you have a baloon of hydrogen (bottel will be hot too so be careful). hydrogen is lighter than air, and very flamable. Tie a (long) fuse into the knot of the balloon  or tape it on and well. . . you can figure it out from here

388199[/snapback]

this is the same result you get from the dry ice and water in the 2liter bottle i was talking about..you just get a bigger bang with the 2 liter bottle :headbang::ph34r:

Anyone know if south of the border still stocks 1/4 sticks? If not, where can i find em? Those things are a blast (literally) but they're hard as hell to find, especially legally. I know there's all kinds of homemade substitutes, but i like the good ol cherry bombs from professional distributors.

My wife just left for an 11Pm-7AM shift at the hospital. Hope she doesnt have to pull too many lead fragments from peoples heads...

A long time ago I made some mini pipe bombs from aluminum arrow shafts. Bend a section til it breaks off (about a 6 inch section), crimp one end, fill with black powder, wick in the other end, crimp it and that's all.

Last one I made I stuck in the ground, lit it ran back about 20 feet and waited. A few seconds later, a big bang and a chunk of arrow shaft buried itself about an inch deep in the wood siding of the garage about 6 inches from my head. Needless to say, I've never screwed around with home mades again.

Have fun, but be safe. I hate hearing ER stories about people doin stupid shit, unless they really don't get hurt too badly, then I laugh my ass off.

Try This-

Piccolo Petes- Those LOUD ASS Squeelin Things.

20oz/1 liter/2liter- Basically any plastic bottle.

Take a plastic bag, and push some of it down into the mouth of the bottle.

What we're trying to accomplish is having a little pouch for the powder.

Remove and save 1 fuse from the Piccolo Pete.

Using pliars, and rotating the cylinder from the pete, crush the cardboard until ALL of the white powder comes out.

Make a small, fuse sized hole in the cap- and insert fuse.

Now you've got your basic - RELATIVELY SAFE- Flash/Boom

These are FUCKIN LOUD! Don't piss your neighbors off.

And the bottle, most likely won't be found- so... No evidence :headbang:

Try This-

Piccolo Petes- Those LOUD ASS Squeelin Things.

20oz/1 liter/2liter-  Basically any plastic bottle.

Take a plastic bag, and push some of it down into the mouth of the bottle.

What we're trying to accomplish is having a little pouch for the powder.

Remove and save 1 fuse from the Piccolo Pete.

Using pliars, and rotating the cylinder from the pete, crush the cardboard until ALL of the white powder comes out.

Make a small, fuse sized hole in the cap- and insert fuse.

Now you've got your basic - RELATIVELY SAFE- Flash/Boom

These are FUCKIN LOUD!  Don't piss your neighbors off.

And the bottle, most likely won't be found- so... No evidence  :headbang:

389169[/snapback]

Try Experimenting with 2-or-3 Piccolo Pete's

Also - You can do it with out the plastic bag, just empty into the bottom,

You have to relocate the fuse too- BUT- You have to light it standing up.

That's why I like the plastic bag- You can throw that fucker!