Another Glamis trip

Bansh88

That time again! The weekend of July 23,24 we'll be heading out to Pad 3 off Gecko Rd. Anyone and everyone is welcome. If you have to ask.... It's too hot for YOU! We ride all night and sleep/swim all day. Anyone interested in riding the best sand all year, here's your chance. Or you can sit around waiting for "the season".

No more excuses POLISH!

im down..i have been doing night trips to gordenswell 2 times a month sence the true season ended..i was out there last weekend and there was no one there dunes were all virgins but the wind and lack of people on them made them very soft and very pitchy..the bowls were sharper on top than i hace ever seen and the tops of the hills were falling down on themself, it looked like avalanches on all the hills..it was kick ass..the sand highway was smoothe and fast..we rode from gordens to glamis in 25 mins..6th gear pinned the whole way and it was a smoothe ride.

• 2 weeks later...

You guys all must have motor homes, last year I went to the south dunes in late september I think it was 110 out in the sand and yuma was in the mid to low 90s. Anyway that was a hot sum bitch, with no escape into any AC , just had an EZ up and slept in the back of the truck. The riding was good in the evening, and before 11:00 in the morning.

How many going don't have any motorhomes or trailers? I know it sounds kinda weak , but ac sure is nice when your not riding