Arcade

brad knows the secret code so he can just type in whatever score he wants...no way hes that good... :D

385116[/snapback]

My job on this forum is to make sure that everyone has a challenge in the Arcade. So far my job is secure. Like Tyler sais, you beat my high score, I just type in one a little higher. See it keeps ya pumped and going. Everyone will want to be a premium member to beat my scores. The one's that have high scores now need to feel privelidged, it's because of me they are allowed to have them for any length of time. :D

The truth of the matter is, our server at work blocks all game related sites cept this one. So basically I spend some time in the arcade, getting paid to keep the scores high :headbang: . Don't plan on beating any of those very easily. Good luck to ya and welcome to the premuim members arcade. ;)

The truth of the matter is, our server at work blocks all game related sites cept this one. So basically I spend some time in the arcade, getting paid to keep the scores high  :headbang: . Don't plan on beating any of those very easily. Good luck to ya and welcome to the premuim members arcade.  ;)

385141[/snapback]

I want your job!!!!! :D

The one's that have high scores now need to feel privelidged, it's because of me they are allowed to have them for any length of time.  :D

385141[/snapback]

:blink: