compression

okay I have question, I just bought 18cc domes before that i had 21cc domes i did a compression test before i installed the new domes it was at 150psi after i changed the domes to 18cc and new O-rings the compression was at 210psi, is this normal to be that high and how much of a power difference will i notice.

It would be normal for the compression to increase that much going from 21cc to 18cc. That's a little too much IMO. You should have a welded crank and definitely need to run race gas. It sounds like you must be close to sea level. You will notice more bottom end power but will lose some rev.

It would be normal for the compression to increase that much going from 21cc to 18cc.  That's a little too much IMO.  You should have a welded crank and definitely need to run race gas.  It sounds like you must be close to sea level.  You will notice more bottom end power but will lose some rev.

384002[/snapback]

race gas for sure :headbang:

another question what should me timin be set at, I got it at +5 right now

384022[/snapback]

+5 is fine, but you will HAVE to run race gas with your timing advanced and those 18cc domes.