will it jump?

The question itself isn't stupid, but asking us what you want to do is. To answer the good question, yes, the resale will almost definitely go up. I have no idea how much and i'm going out on the logic that people who want a banshee can't get them new, and are therefore forced to buy a used one, increasing demand of used banshees, and therefore upping the resale.

And why the hell would you keep it if resale went up?? Wouldn't you keep it if it stayed or decreased, and trade it if it went up? Seems to me that would make more sense...YOUR PAYING LESS!

How boring the HQ would be without BFS.... see it even has a nickname. Keep the banshee its paid off right then get a financing deal with Yamaha. i think its like $40 bucks a month right now for two years on a new YFZ. Look into that I was thinking about even doing that :headbang:

ya thats what i want to do but its gonna cost more if i keep the shee. i think im going to see how much i make in 2 months put that as a down payment say 4 grand and then put it on payments. and the reason why i made this topic and asked you guys is because im not the best thinker with money and i knew some of you guys would help me out

hey guys. After the banshee is done production will the resale go up? if so how much do you think it will go up by? if it doesnt go up then im trading my shee in for a yfz. think thats a good idea or bad because i want to but i dont. what would you guys do?

382836[/snapback]

I hear that the back flipping shee have already quadupled there value, Time to start practicing..... :rotflmao::flush: