Best Exhaust For Banshee Out on the market

Jay87

Hey Guys im new to this forum and im going to be getting a shee soon an selling the blaster. I have ridden a shee before and thought they were tons better in all areas than a blaster. when i do get it what would be the exhaust system that hooks up best with a shee. I have been on a shee with just toomey pipes and thought it was awesome but i cant really tell as i never have been on a bone stock shee. so whats best, fmf, toomey, pro circuit, ct ....... etc. ( i also plan to get some handling mods as the banshee isnt the best handling quad)

Thanks

Edited by Jay87

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what type of terrain do you ride? their is always a pipe to suit your riding style. for trails: dmc's, paul turner mids, fattys. dunes: toomeys, rockets, shearers, paul turner high revs. fattys are more of an all around pipe, good low end and torque for the trails, while still having that top end in the dunes. the ultimate low end pipes are PT mids, best on the market, but for a high price. im not sure on pro circuits, or ct exhaust, but i hear PC's are pretty good mid-top pipe.

the ultimate low end pipes are PT mids, best on the market, but for a high price. im not sure on pro circuits, or ct exhaust, but i hear PC's are pretty good mid-top pipe.

381338[/snapback]

how do you figure? 2in1 pipes will have alot more low end than pt mids, so will fmf gnarly's. The gnarly starts real low and almost has no top end. dg's suck pretty much crappy design, but a little better than stock i guess. fmf sst's are the shit for a stock engine IMO, good all around power, better than fattys.

how do you figure? 2in1 pipes will have alot more low end than pt mids, so will fmf gnarly's. The gnarly starts real low and almost has no top end. dg's suck pretty much crappy design, but a little better than stock i guess. fmf sst's are the shit for a stock engine IMO, good all around power, better than fattys.

381370[/snapback]

i meant to say the best low end for a twin pipe. i would only go with a 2 in 1 if your a hard core XC rider. if u are recreational u wont like it too much. u have all the low end but it has no mid-top.

I liked the Toomey T-5.They have a good chrome finish and good horse power gains as well.The Toomey needles are a good investment also.The T-5's work good with ported banshees also.Didn't care a whole lot for the T-6 and the FMF Fatty.Just my opinion.If you are more interested in drag racing,I really like the shearer in-frame pipes.Awesome mid to top end power.They work really well with a very good port job and bigger carbs.CPI is also a good pipe for ported banshees.A friend of mine has a banshee with very mild porting,and he uses the Pro-circuits.The bike runs very well.

For a ported banshee,I'd get the shearers.Might try the CPI's also.

For a banshee with stock cylinders,I'd probably go with the T-5's.

yea here we go again is right ill log back on when i get home from work should be alot of pages on this post :rolleyes: anyways i got sst on my 04 stock motor with all the bolt ons she tears it up on the dunes or the hill :shrugani:

The best exhaust is the Toomey's T6, T5 in my opinion

But almost everthing in this sport is all personal perferance

From Reeds, Cool Heads, Pipes, ect.

There are +'s and - 's from each mfg. on all there products.

t5's dude, ya really cant miss.

i got a ported shee, and the t5's work very well. They have a lot of top for draggin, but also have

a lot of mid for skimmin bowls and such.

but it's all up to you and the kind terrain and rinddin style your in too , let us know what you

decide to go with. :headbang::cheers::headbang:

Well for mx and trails i would need a low-end/mid pipe and like i wouldnt really want a top end beacuse the shee has loads of top end power anyway

381680[/snapback]

dmc's, paul turner mids, or fattys would be good for your type of riding.