Chrome kickstarter

I am selling my chrome kickstarter. 3-4 splines are wore down alittle where it wont hold to kick more than twice. The upper section of the kickstarter is in excellant shape. If you have a bottom with great splines then the top would make a great addition to your kickstarter. asking $18.00

I am selling my chrome kickstarter. 3-4 splines are wore down alittle where it wont hold to kick more than twice. The upper section of the kickstarter is in excellant shape. If you have a bottom with great splines then the top would make a great addition to your kickstarter. asking $18.00

380456[/snapback]

If it is in perfect shape, I will take it. Do you have any pictures??

:D Yes I still have the chrome kicker. Sorry I havent got back wityh all of you who pm me. My older son broke his arm on a dirtbike..been crazy. I haven't had time to get some pics yet, but strkrbanshee asked first so I'll give him the shot. Someone asked what does 3-4 splines worn down mean. Here is what it describes. The kicker has a chrome bolt that tightens the splines in place I counted 3-4 teeth that are alittle worn Which I think is causing it to slip after several quick kicks. Everything else on the kicker is perfect. I'm gonna get some pics so you can see the splines I'm talking about. :headbang:

:D  Yes I still have the chrome kicker. Sorry I havent got back wityh all of you who pm me. My older son broke his arm on a dirtbike..been crazy. I haven't had time to get some pics yet, but strkrbanshee asked first so I'll give him the shot. Someone asked what does 3-4 splines worn down mean. Here is what it describes. The kicker has a chrome bolt that tightens the splines in place I counted 3-4 teeth that are alittle worn Which I think is causing it to slip after several quick kicks. Everything else on the kicker is perfect. I'm gonna get some pics so you can see the splines I'm talking about.  :headbang:

381810[/snapback]

I'll take it without pictures just let me know how you want me to pay for it.

Thanks.