CUBS

yfz450ss

got the cubs running and with standard jetting on 38 mm strikers wich is way fat these things pull like nothing ive ever rode.did some jetting changes and when you stand on this thing in 5 th wholy crap jeff what did you do im going to need shoulder surgery. if this thing hooks up in any lower gear im in deep poo.

going to the dyno tomorow for some tuning.

4mm stroke

68mm bore

38mm AS carbs

cpi inframes

cool head

and it hauls arse thanks jeff

What do you guys think about lechtron carbs? I really want a set and have been reading about them for a few weeks now.

379606[/snapback]

i have a 44mm lectron with powerjet on my cr500 banshee. i guess when you get them tuned in they are fine. i went thru 2 different needles before i found the right one. the needles are 30 bucks...its nice to not have jets and shit. they are easy to adjust. it just takes some time gettin used to them. it would kinda suck to have to jet 2 but if you have a dyno in the area with air/fuel sensor id tune it in on that.

I also have a F.A.S.T. Racing 350 cub that I'm finishing the heat cycles on......I'm planning on dragging and duning with it so I have an 8 over swinger on it, jetting is way fat right now, and it'll still standing up in the first 3 gears easy, I haven't got over 3rd yet, but I can't wait to get on the dunes, Jeff knows his shit that's for sure

I also have a F.A.S.T. Racing 350 cub that I'm finishing the heat cycles on......I'm planning on dragging and duning with it so I have an 8 over swinger on it, jetting is way fat right now, and it'll still standing up in the first 3 gears easy, I haven't got over 3rd yet, but I can't wait to get on the dunes, Jeff knows his shit that's for sure

379644[/snapback]

mine just kills the tires thru 4 but in 5th and 6th it pulls like a monster.

i missed the dyno work gets in the way sometimes so you guy's wil have to wait until next week.

i just changed the mains to 165 and still has the stock 50 pilot ive onlly made a few adjustments at this point i had to move the needle up one clip but i think i wil have to replace it.

Finally got her out and about today...HOLY SHIT!! I only had a city block to play,....buy she wanted to go about 5 blocks....pulls hard and can't wait to get it on the sand and test some alky bikes out...LOL!!

mine just kills the tires thru 4 but in 5th and 6th it pulls like a monster.

i missed the dyno work gets in the way sometimes so you guy's wil have to wait until next week.

i just changed the mains to 165  and still has the stock 50 pilot ive onlly made a few adjustments at this point i had to move the needle up one clip but i think i wil have to replace it.

379655[/snapback]

i have no clue where you located at but im at 900 ft elevation and run a 140 main

i have no clue where you located at but im at 900 ft elevation and run a 140 main

380348[/snapback]

did some draggin this weekend and beat-up on some big power valve stroked to the moon shit (they dont like that) the only bike i couldnt beat was a 10 mil with a wheely bar.there in trouble when i get this thing dailed in