1BADBANSHEE

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
He's a great guy to talk to. I bought a rear shock three months ago for $130.00 which is a great deal, but haven't recieved it because he had lyme disease.  :blink:

440593[/snapback]

yeah didnt he sell a revalved elko ZPS shock back this summer

i just barely missed out on getting to buy that

you beat me to it you lucky SOB

yeah didnt he sell a revalved elko ZPS shock back this summer

i just barely missed out on getting to buy that

you beat me to it  you lucky SOB

440600[/snapback]

LOL....You might still have a chance. I sent the money to him and haven't recieved the shock and its been since the last of July. I sent an email over a month or two ago to him and no answer yet. Does anyone know how he is? Is he in the hospital? Three months ago he told me that he got my money order and said the shock was on its way to me..I waited 2 weeks and emailed him again and thats when he told me he had the lyme disease. I never dealt with him before and am wondering if I should have looked the other way and not asked about the Elka Springed shock. I would understand if I knew what was going on with him. :confused:

if you sent money or shipped parts through the post office then it is mail fraud and is a federal offence. I think the post office is pretty serious about this too. Id look into it you have his PO box, it should be hard to track him down. it seems he has screwed alot of people out of alot of stuff and money