Rocket vs. Sheerer dyno results

Tested on a Rec/drag 12 port 4mm with PJ34's, V-force 2 , Boss intake , 20cc Noss domes...Jim

wes27fd.jpg

Edited by PassionRE

Tested on a  Rec/drag 12 port 4mm with PJ34's, V-force 2 , Boss intake , 20cc Noss domes...Jim

wes27fd.jpg

375075[/snapback]

Nice !! Would be cool to see CPIs at the same time too.

Are those Big Bore pipes?

No Jeff, standard issue Shearer inframes. The CPI's fall right between the numbers of those two pipes with exactly the same low-mid readings as the Shearers. That particular format just doesnt like Rockets...others have had good results with them...Jim

damn sweet results!! on there it says 350 but thats for a 4mm setup? looks like the rockets come on sooner and stay with shearers till about 8000rpm then the shearers keep on pulling. id like to get a set to try out on my setup and do some dyno runs with.

Jim that looks great.

What where your Jetting Spec?

And tenision setting on the V2?

What type porting did you set them up for?

I wondered when i bought my Shearers if it was a good choice Being the test bed for this combo. I was never sorry i took this route :dance:

Edited by Oilsmoke

jetting was

68 pilots, dek needles in the 5th clip, 140 main

at 900 ft elevation, in ks, with 80 deg day and humid.

the 68 pilots are coming out, they might work on a dyno but in the real world, it loads up.

also i tried to run some cpi, but no one in wichita had a set. kip from dune trash thought he did but couldnt get them. Nmotion didnt have any either. i tried to do all 3 but i could only do so much.

plus it got $$$ for all that shit and doing it all

Edited by wesw

Wow, Everybody is trying to discredit these pipes saying it is all hype and now you have the dyno sheets to prove it. I thin the real hype is with these "passion 25 port super duper motors" 80hp is aweful low for a 4mm. Hell i seen 350's on pump gas making more power. Maybe you should spend more time on your own work instead of bashing a pipe builder. You just proved your porting on a 4mm will only net 80 hp. :clap:

Wow, Everybody is trying to discredit these  pipes saying it is all hype and now you have the dyno sheets to prove it. I thin the real hype is with these "passion 25 port super duper motors" 80hp is aweful low for a 4mm. Hell i seen 350's on pump gas making more power. Maybe you should spend more time on your own work instead of bashing a pipe builder. You just proved your porting on a 4mm will only net 80 hp.  :clap:

375543[/snapback]

names and post results if your such a know it all. then this post wasnt a post to say this motor was a huge hp motor. it was just to show how the 2 pipes run and perform against each other.

i didnt see you bash loco for posting his 2 pipe comparison, and im not bashing loco either. it was just a comparsion.