Rocket vs. Sheerer dyno results

Wow, Everybody is trying to discredit these  pipes saying it is all hype and now you have the dyno sheets to prove it. I thin the real hype is with these "passion 25 port super duper motors" 80hp is aweful low for a 4mm. Hell i seen 350's on pump gas making more power. Maybe you should spend more time on your own work instead of bashing a pipe builder. You just proved your porting on a 4mm will only net 80 hp.  :clap:

375543[/snapback]

Damn, tough crowd! :(

Wes, if you need to try some CPIs, you know who keeps them in stock , and in Kansas too! lol Well, now you do anyway. :D

i would love to but im tapted out on spending money on dynoing. over 500 to do it about 3 times over several months.

so maybe later,

thanks jeff

get back with me on that carb sync

Wow, Everybody is trying to discredit these  pipes saying it is all hype and now you have the dyno sheets to prove it. I thin the real hype is with these "passion 25 port super duper motors" 80hp is aweful low for a 4mm. Hell i seen 350's on pump gas making more power. Maybe you should spend more time on your own work instead of bashing a pipe builder. You just proved your porting on a 4mm will only net 80 hp.  :clap:

375543[/snapback]

Nobody's discrediting anything here my friend, Ive stated more than once that Rockets are a fine pipe and many will back me up on that. Several people are pulling big numbers on Rocket pipes. :headbang:

If you go to the main page youll see the words " The internets #1 Banshee resource"....my post was just an extension of what that means...information...take it or leave it.

Considering that engine was built to a spec of 75hp@9700 rpm Id say the Shearers complimented it very well.

Just because its a Passion 12 port...doesn't mean anything...12 ports are available from one spectrum to another in output. Dont think every motor I build is the highest HP motor available from me, not everyone wants that much power. BigWill has a 80+ hp gas 350 motor as we speak and thats not even the radical stuff....Jim

375543[/snapback]

still waiting for post of pic of dyno that you talked about