Outran a road bike last night

Last night we got really bored......so we decided to take the shee for an 11 o'clock run......down mainstreet :D Well I had taken my turn on the banshee and then my friend hops on it and goes screaming 6th gear pinned. Well here comes this guy on a Harley sportster hoping to try and run my friend down I guess. Well turns out he couldn't catch him all my friend did was weave around every corner and the guy on the bike decided to just give up but the cops did catch him....actually he stopped for the cop. All we got was a $130 infraction ticket. Was so worth it though too bad there wasn't any fast cars/trucks to race out that night. :headbang:

Last night we got really bored......so we decided to take the shee for an 11 o'clock run......down mainstreet :D  Well I had taken my turn on the banshee and then my friend hops on it and goes screaming 6th gear pinned. Well here comes this guy on a Harley sportster hoping to try and run my friend down I guess. Well turns out he couldn't catch him all my friend did was weave around every corner and the guy on the bike decided to just give up but the cops did catch him....actually he stopped for the cop. All we got was a $130 infraction ticket.  Was so worth it though too bad there wasn't any fast cars/trucks to race out that night. :headbang:

374823[/snapback]

Which road is main in Rexburg?? Is it the road that Villiage Inn is on?? or is it the other one that the Wal Mart is on? I can't imagine you running down a 4 lane road on a banshee, but then again, 11pm in Rexburg you were probably lucky to even see a cop. :rolleyes:

well Im sure that you have impacted the ATV community in the most positive way you could. It's not like the cops are just looking for reasons to shut everything down. But hey....maybe your area is not quite like all the others. <_<

im just givin you shit..... :P

It was in Sugar City (suburban of Rexburg I guess you could say) No way would I take it down Rexburgs main street (city cops are dicks) and the cop that stopped us was actually really cool about it, he could have nailed us for about 20 different things but decided not to and just gave us one ticket. It was still funner than hell.

All we got was a $130 infraction ticket.  Was so worth it though

374823[/snapback]

Wouldnt be worth it to me.. I can think of alot better things to do with 130 bones.. ex; beer, banshee parts, lap dances at a strip club, mcdonalds, ect.. :shrugani:

HAHA...your fine was worse than mine. Mine was $100.50 for riding my old blaster on the road but then again, my cousin is the judge and i think he got me as low as possible.

I use to ride roads for miles and miles but then i started pushing my dirtbikes..................................................................................................................................now i got another banshee (which you cant push)

It was in Sugar City (suburban of Rexburg I guess you could say) No way would I take it down Rexburgs main street (city cops are dicks) and the cop that stopped us was actually really cool about it, he could have nailed us for about 20 different things but decided not to and just gave us one ticket. It was still funner than hell.

375293[/snapback]

Never heard of Sugar City. If its a suburb of Rexburg, I'm actually surprised they even care if your out on the road. Its not like Rexburg is real busy except on the 2 main roads I know of. Out in the farmland near St.Anthony I might pass 1 car between Rexburg and the dunes except on a major holiday weekend. If figured since there was a college in Rexburg that it would be a little busier than it is. :shrugani:

The first time I was there I began to wonder how I was going to get home. lol Sunday morning, I'm out of gas and no gas stations open. Didn't have a debit or credit card then. :lol:

Wouldnt be worth it to me.. I can think of alot better things to do with 130 bones.. ex; beer, banshee parts, lap dances at a strip club, mcdonalds, ect..  :shrugani:

375351[/snapback]

lets break that down. $100 at the titty club, $15 for beer, $5 for McD's, and five gallons of pump gas, if youve already got oil.

lets break that down. $100 at the titty club, $15 for beer, $5 for McD's, and five gallons of pump gas, if youve already got oil.

you gotta tell me how the hell you leave a titty bar, only spending a hundred bucks.... :confused::lol: