Why does my Shee use

Why Does My Machine Use Blaster Pistons???

I got a Pasion Race port, Hotrod crank Stock length rods.

68.25 mm Bore.

WTF? :confused:

any oppinions welcome

I have seen many like that they are usually considered a 370 long rod. But actually the rods are not longer the pistons are just shorter. I think they do require a spacer like doubled up gaskets or something.

374681[/snapback]

I have a 370 Long rod motor. No spacer. The rods are 5MM longer than stock and the blaster pistons have the wrist pin openings 5mm higherr than a banshee piston. same stroke length.

Edited by CombatTalon2

a standard rod length with blaster pistons makes no sense...it wouldnt even run. the wrist pin location is 5mm higher on a blaster piston..so your piston crown would be 5mm lower that it should be. Either you have a long rod or you dont have blaster pistons or it doesnt run..does it run?

Do you have a spacer underneath your jugs?

374673[/snapback]

NOPE

I have a 370 Long rod motor.  No spacer.  The rods are 5MM longer than stock and the blaster pistons have the wrist pin openings 5mm higherr than a banshee piston.  same stroke length.

374687[/snapback]

Could B

if you dont have a stroker plate,you probably have the head bored out for the pistons dont hit the head.

375253[/snapback]

I have the cool head with 18cc BigBore Domes nothing shaved there

a standard rod length with blaster pistons makes no sense...it wouldnt even run.  the wrist pin location is 5mm higher on a blaster piston..so your piston crown would be 5mm lower that it should be.  Either you have a long rod or you dont have blaster pistons or it doesnt run..does it run?

375269[/snapback]

It Runs FAST AS SHIT!!

I still dont know I think Jim at Pasion would know.

QueQueg