Elliot Duoue?

just fuckin keep it.you gotta love when your parting out 3 bikes at once,and 2 assholes send you money orders with nothing on them but 4 WHEELER PARTS.I feel like sending them 1 used spark plug each.usually i just wait it out.they will get in touch with you.HERE YOU GO ! HERES YOUR 4 WHEELER PART! OH, THAT`S NOT THE ONE YOU WANTED?OH,I`M SORRY YOU DIDN`T FUCKING SPECIFY!

i hear ya nyuk, i just dont understand, people will send me 30 dollars with a page letter of the one part they ordered, and ive had a few in the hundreds of dollars with no less thena money order  :shrugani:

376266[/snapback]

I'll be enclosing a 5000 word essay on why I need parts from you when I send out payment today.

I'll be enclosing a 5000 word essay on why I need parts from you when I send out payment today.

376276[/snapback]

i get them too stan, 5,000 word essays with a 10 dollar money order for a banshee tail light. they want tracking info as soon as the payment is recieved 3 weeks late, sattelite telemetry,lojack,all for their 5 dollar part.

, sattelite telemetry,lojack,all for their 5 dollar part.

376277[/snapback]

Laughing my ass off thats so true, if they had an option to ride in the box with the part the probably would, locked and loaded and everything :ph34r: . I can see it now, walking through the airport yelling "REMAIN CALM PEOPLE, PLEASE STEP AWAY FROM THE KILL SWITCH!!!!!" :shootself:

when NYUK sends me parts i just write what they are for in the memo section. typically what i think he will put on the box. "1 dz. xxl extra wide girth butt plugs" or some similar shit. haha, gotta love these guys.