R Cheetah cubs Mud friendlyl

hell yea it would make a good muddin motor :cheers: with all that hp and torque you'll be churning out just put on teh biggest set of mud or paddle tires you can find and you'll be king of the mud hole :notworthy:

hell yea it would make a good muddin motor  :cheers:  with all that hp and torque you'll be churning out just put on teh biggest set of mud or paddle tires you can find and you'll be king of the mud hole  :notworthy:

373018[/snapback]

hell ya!! its goin to be the bomb in the mud :cheers:

but only if you run paddles cuz you won't be able to kick up enough  leaves and branches to properly accelerate.

373400[/snapback]

good point i never thought about that...you would need the extra traction from the branches and leaves to properly propel yourself forward. the paddles would be a good choice...would you go with a straight paddle or something like a sand star? im thinkin sandstar because you can turn easier with them. but i guess for straight line trail dragging youd need the straight paddles.

id use mickey thompsons.  since they work great on asphalt and asphalt is kinda like conrete which kinda sorta is made out of mud so it should work great.  :wacko:

373468[/snapback]

gravel and sand....shit i got a set of et streets for the camaro..maybe i should try em out in the dunes..

are mickey thompsons dune friendly lmfao