Parting out the Banshee (CR500 Banshee)

Well it's offical,I'm parting out the shee.I think a local guy might take the frame and pipe,but the rest of it is up for grabs.The motor will come with all the wiring,CDI,and a custom shifter and kickstart that were made to work in a quad frame.Lots of good parts,fell free to ask ?'s PM or email me your offer on what you want.If you want a pic of any part let me know.

UPDATE-I have had a lot of PM's so here's a list of the most asked about parts with prices----

The a-arms are Alba Procomp +2 +1 arms that are less then a year old.I only rode on them about a dozon or so times.They are powder coated flat black.I'm selling them as a kit here's what you get---a-arm with delron bushings and hardware,tie rods with ends,spindles,hubs (with new bearings) and rotors for $450 + shipping.

The axle is a DuraBlue Eliminator adjustable axle that is less then a year old.Comes with axle,castle nuts,and locknut for $180 + shipping.

I will sell alll 4 tires and rims (rims are Dougles red lables) for $300 + shipping.They are in great shape,lots of tread,NO dry rot.The only flaw is one front rim has a two dings in it,and one front tire has a patch in it (not a plug).

The shocks are Ohlins with remote rezzy's that I got off Ebay.They are for flat track or TT ,they lower the front about 2 1/2".They do have scraches/chips on them $200 + shipping.

I'm selling the front braking system complete.This includes master cylinder with billet cover,Streamline rubber coated stainless steel +2 brake lines (almost new),calipers,and EBC "red" race pads with one race on them.I want $140 + shipping for all.

Rands swaybar $60 + shipping

AC Propeg nerfs (old style) with hardware,and new nets $60 + shipping.

Seat with ONE gripper cover $50 + shipping

Pro Taper bars with pad and billet adapter clamp $60 + shipping.

You can read the "Good Guys" list or ask any member that I have delt with,and they'll all tell you I'm good to deal with.I will take PayPal or Postal Money order ONLY.

5151003.jpg

5151007.jpg

5155004.jpg

5155005.jpg

5155030.jpg

5154008.jpg

5155049.jpg

5155032.jpg

5155041.jpg

Edited by SICK BOY

What brought this on?Whats up Sickboy?

369634[/snapback]

They changed my hours at work,and I'll be working Saterday's all summer, all this and my 6 year old will start racing his XR50R this year.So I'll have no time to race,and this shee wouldn't be to good on the trails the way it's set up.If you need anything Nightrider let me know,and I'll hook you up.

Here's a list of things that have sales pending

a-arms setup-----SOLD

swaybar-----SOLD

rear brake setup

bars and clamps

rear hubs

nerfs

gas cap

bumper

tires

If this stuff falls through it will be offered to the next person interested.Still have lots of parts,with good prices.

Edited by SICK BOY