Kids Quads

I was wondering if anyone had experience with kids ATVs. Both of my kids decided that they want to get rid of their bikes and get quads. I would want something that I could hop up in the future as they got bored with them and probably at least and 80cc engine.. Thanks

We have a couple of suzuki lt80's, parts are easy to get and you can beef them up for racing, I was going to post a thread asking someone who has one what pipe they recommend and paddle tires, also what kind of oil they use in theirs. Oh, and they are all pretty much the same from the time they started making the lt80, thanks for starting the thread :cheers:

of the 3 brands we sell at the shop, we sell the most yamaha kids quads. next would be polaris then honda. the yfm 80s are really reliable, and will run pretty good with a grown man on one. the predator 90s run pretty well also, and look cool too. i built a trx 90 today and wasnt impressed it was pull start while the others are electric. the yami 80 is a 3 speed semi- manual. the honda is a 4 speed semi-manual, and the pred is auto, but it has reverse which is a nice touch. the pred is also a two stroke, and its got somewhat of a market for hop up parts from what i hear. the other two are 4 strokes.

good luck with yer choosin.

i have a kawasaki kfx-80 and a suzuki lt-80. they are both built by suzuki and exactly the same. they are two stroke powered, have lots of aftermarket parts available(pipes and lots of good shit), they use a cv trans so your kids don't have to worry about shifting, and they're fun as hell to ride. i would recommend them to anyone who likes two stroke power and a reliable quad.