Silver lake

87sheerips

COOL, ill be there firsay night thru monday afternoon. staying at silver city 2, my banshee, a kxf250, cr125, and two white trucks. ill have HQ on my flag, and prolly somethin else to stand out.

I think everyone should duct tape HQ on their flag. Ne ways, see u at the dunes!

BTW, i still need spark arrestors for my old oval FMFs n e one have any ideas?

David Allen Racing should have them they are located next to the parking lot for the dunes!!! Their # is 1-888-873-4047

see ya there I also have bansheehq on my flag and will have a strip of duct tape 1 inch down from the flag..

Will be there Friday, Sunday, and Monday. Hope to run in to some of you guys. I put Sparky spark attestors on my oval powercore 2's, and I had to file down the the rib that runs down the top side of the silencer. But I got em on. I have seen dunlands(or DAR) run out of them on holidays, so if there is another place you can get them before hand, it might be a good idea.

Went there for the first time a couple weeks ago and it was a blast. Have fun, I hear that weekend is crazy. We are planning to return at the end of June. My buddy broke his back 20 min. in to the last trip and his buddy jacked his foot so bad he'll be down for a year.

On another note, AM I THE ONLY STOCK BANSHEE ON THE PLANET. It seemed like pipes are mandatory in Duneland.

good to see u will all be there, look out for me in silver city 2 , come out and bash!! well have a tent setup for the rain all weekend. look out for 2 white trucks ( f-150 and sierra ) and a camper, along with my shee- shit, my number is 248-431-6342, gimme a call.

yamaha-banshee-87-bikepics-334525.jpg

MY swing-arm finally got back and now I'm waiting on my motor parts.. look like I'm gonan be breaking in a fresh motor at the dunes.. lol, Called the place where I'm getting the parts and they said they should be at my doorstep either thurs. or friday.. so looks like I wont be showing up until later sat. night.