28,000 i heard this was legit on the radio too

i volanteer to try a bit of his nice juicy strip. iv had rabbit before and it is nice.

rarae scottish tree badger cooks up a mean chocolate hare!!

i loved the bit about the butcher. RSTB and i couldnt stop pissing ourselves laughing. :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

there is a game farm near me, they raise birds and rabbits and such to sell to the fancier restaraunts....i hear the way they kill the rabbits is hold em by the ears in one hand, and the back legs in the other hand and pull...

there is a game farm near me, they raise birds and rabbits and such to sell to the fancier restaraunts....i hear the way they kill the rabbits is hold em by the ears in one hand, and the back legs in the other hand and pull...

369381[/snapback]

That wouldn't work. Their ears will pull out before anything vital breaks. We shoot the big ass jacks out here and eat them. A good jack here in wyoming will sit about 2.5 - 3 feet tall when sitting on his hind legs. They can run about 45mph and are fun as hell to chase on the shee.

one of my favorite hunting seasons is rabbit season. so yep, we shoot'em , cook'em and eat them every year. nothing new here. i can't believe people are stupid enough to send this guy money. it's a rabbit for cryin out loud! :lol:

I wonder if people would pay money to keep you from eating something ugly like a catfish or a carp.

I'll catch a carp and put it in a fish tank and brooke can work up a website and we can all strat rolling in the money.

Or how about getting some hungry lookin' folks and a puppy. And you could say something like... there are so many rich people in the world and we have been poor so long that unless we start rolling in the dough, fido is gonna be rolling in some bread crumbs. Deep fried puppy... mmm mmm good.

Maybe you could use this one...

Hey can someone put a puppy on a plate in front of these guys?

I don't see why the media hasn't been all over this. They could investigate and find the name and location of the dude doing this and blab it all over the news. I'm sure that would make him real popular in his neighborhood.

I don't see why the media hasn't been all over this.  They could investigate and find the name and location of the dude doing this and blab it all over the news.  I'm sure that would make him real popular in his neighborhood.

370986[/snapback]

what hes doing is perfectly legal. The people are paying him money for a service. That service is to not eat the rabbit. There is no law against eating rabbits, And its not extortion because he is not forcing the people to give the money. It will not effect the rest of their lives if he does. The media cannot go around telling where people live, thats lawsuit time. if that was the case why dont they just make a news broadcast telling where all the celebrities live. THey would make tons off of that.

what hes doing is perfectly legal. The people are paying him money for a service. That service is to not eat the rabbit. There is no law against eating rabbits, And its not extortion because he is not forcing the people to give the money. It will not effect the rest of their lives if he does. The media cannot go around telling where people live, thats lawsuit time. if that was the case why dont they just make a news broadcast telling where all the celebrities live. THey would make tons off of that.

370999[/snapback]

The media does it all the time. lol I wasn't talking about them announcing his address or anything, just the state or possibly the city. I never said anything he was doing is illegal. Why are you getting so defensive... is it you?? :whoa::rotflmao: Lighten up.

I don't entirely blame the guy. He's making a lot of money off the idiots in the world.