Keihin Carb Size

I just picked up a used Trinity stage 4 single carb kit for my banshee. How can I tell if I have the 33 or 35 carb? Does the size matter when figuring my jetting? I want to get a good starting point from some of you for my set-up. I have a stock motor with FMF fatty pipes. Thanks for any help you can give................

what are the letters and numbers stamped on the right side of the carb above the bowl? you should also see whether it's says PWK or PJ which will tell what type of keihin it is. if it's a 33mm PWK it will have S46 as the first three digits stamped on the carb, 70R if it's a 35mm PWK, and 67R if it's a 34mm PJ.

Hey just a note on this. I just played Jetting roulette for well lets just say longer than I ever should have only to find out that the float level in mine was set wrong also found out just how critical it was. It was so far off that I was running a 155 main and a 40 pilot and I was so friggin rich it was unreal. The casting line on the plastic float should rest parallel lto the carb body when you turn it upside down with the float bowl off. If its not gently bend the tab that presses the needle to the seat until it is.