what a bargain only 6,000 to start

NYUK

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...2&category=6725

ask him your best stupid questions,he says it has 20,000 invested,i keep asking him WHERE?

363781[/snapback]

Thats a terrific itemized description of everything done to the bike! WOW!

I know someone like that to be honest. He used to say "I can't believe how much I have in that bike" then I'd ask "What do you mean?" Then he'd say "All the money I have in that bike, its alot, and I can't believe I've spent that much on it" Then I'd say "What? What do you mean?" and it would go on like that for another 40 minutes.

He had a "port job" that he did himself, and I think someone at his work "polished" his cylinders with 80 grit sand paper. Oh, and he buzz bombed the frame with silver Krylon, and he had to get some new bars once when he did a 9th gear wheelie at 200 mph and rolled or some bullshit like that. Then he tried to tell me he had $10k in it. It looked like it had been sat outside for 4 years.

:shootself:

what a dumb ass he is, this is what i sent him, lets see if he replys!

Dear tandjsalvage,

Hey man that has to be one of the cleanest banshees i think i have ever seen, i use to have one till i ran over my fathers pet racoon that he had longer than i have been alive, i was just chasing him around and he stopped and i ran over him. my dad flipped out! anyways i had about 15000 grand into mine, you talking about alot of saved chore money. i had a boost bottle and some polished hand grips and side covers some from guy that owns dune devil inc, by they way hes a way cool guy, i had my best friend that works at a hot rod shop chromed my pipes and he took the baffles out and welded in a "h" pipe between the to pipes where they come out of the motor, plus i put some air filters on it for a craftman riding lawnmower. my dad ran beside me in his vega and said i got up to 105 mph one day. anyway i was wondering if i sent you 100 bucks could i pay you monthly on this thing? its the coolest banshee i have ever seen, is that blue frame stock? what mods have you done to it? thank you.

what a dumb ass he is, this is what i sent him, lets see if he replys!

Dear tandjsalvage,

Hey man that has to be one of the cleanest banshees i think i have ever seen, i use to have one till i ran over my fathers pet racoon that he had longer than i have been alive, i was just chasing him around and he stopped and i ran over him. my dad flipped out! anyways i had about 15000 grand into mine, you talking about alot of saved chore money. i had a boost bottle and some polished hand grips and side covers some from guy that owns dune devil inc, by they way hes a way cool guy, i had my best friend that works at a hot rod shop chromed my pipes and he took the baffles out and welded in a "h" pipe between the to pipes where they come out of the motor, plus i put some air filters on it for a craftman riding lawnmower. my dad ran beside me in his vega and said i got up to 105 mph one day. anyway i was wondering if i sent you 100 bucks could i pay you monthly on this thing? its the coolest banshee i have ever seen, is that blue frame stock? what mods have you done to it? thank you.

364098[/snapback]

:headbang:

I love how you just kind of rambled on there. You should have thrown some shit out there like "sw33t" and "tHaT bIkE kIcKs So MuCh A$$!!!!11!!11one!"

:notworthy:

• 2 weeks later...