Who got the best price for their Shee?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I bought mine new for $2900, it was a while ago though........................

363219[/snapback]

Oh man, those were the days. Our first banshee was in 93, we bought it for 3500 bucks new! Oh man that was great, sold it like 3 years ago for 4500. :headbang:

I picked up my 02 for $3000.... as i sit today, im about 10K in :wacko: I hate to think of that, but then i look at it , or ride it, and to get all the "nice bike" compliments makes it worth every penny

LoL this topic turned from who got the dirt cheap banshees to how much was your banshee, probably a better topic so more people can participate.

250 bucks are you out of your mind, i would have turned around sold it for 5 kept the cash and bought a decently modden one for 4000 make a grand and get a shee, would be a sweet deal either way though

Edited by Slammin Full Bore

I got mine from a dude that picked it up from a police impound auction. They guy bought it but never rode it. I bought it from him for 2k about two years ago it is a 2001 model. The police got it from a guy using it to run crystal meth out of the woods where he cooked it up. The cops got a call chased him down on the bike. He escaped but the next day they found the bike in the middle of a field. He had ran out of gas and was afraid to go back for it. Now it's mine...thank god for drug addicts.

Edited by Iexpedite1

Got mine for $3000 with 2 sets of rear tires and alum rims and an extra set of front rims and tires. stock parts, new Hinson clutch basket and dirt digger clutch uninstalled. New domes and all gaskets and o-ring sets to do a complete rebuild. The bike had about 10 hours on the rebuild. just powdercoated with not a scratch on it. all billet. and every mod in my sig.

i got a 95 that wasnt running for $600 had some wires hooked up wrong ran great after i fixed that

i got a 99 for $1000 that was a theft recovery it was beat all to shit but ran great

then i got a 2000 model with a long story i bought a wrecked gsxr 750 for $1200 spent $800 fixing it ended up trading it for the 2000 banshee from the same guy i got the bike from. sold the 2000 to my brother for $3000 and he put nos cpis dyna ignition etc. blew a crank seal and sold it back to me for $1500 and i am always looking for good deals