My Color & Graphic Ideas...

SouperSport

Just wondering what you guys think of this color sceme and the graphic I selected... (a work in progress)

All Black plastics...

Frame, clutch cover and some other misc parts, powdercoated Candy Red (with chrome as base coat).

Inserts and a-arms and other items polish billet, or chrome...

And this for the graphic... made specifically for a Banshee of course... graphics cover ENTIRE surface of banshee plastics (if I go w/ race cut I'll have to trim/ modify graphics too)

gallery_15566_55_1114326338.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
Just wondering what you guys think of this color sceme and the graphic I selected... (a work in progress)

All Black plastics...

Frame, clutch cover and some other misc parts, powdercoated Candy Red (with chrome as base coat).

Inserts and a-arms and other items polish billet, or chrome...

And this for the graphic... made specifically for a Banshee of course... graphics cover ENTIRE surface of banshee plastics (if I go w/ race cut I'll have to trim/ modify graphics too)

gallery_15566_55_1114326338.jpg

359241[/snapback]

Man....Thats WILD!!!!! Nice Job!! :headbang::headbang:

do they make it in balck and blue? :drool:  :drool:  :drool:  :drool:  :drool:

369476[/snapback]

In BLUE?!?!? They sure do!

That was my other option! I'm still undecided!The Blue is designed for blue fenders... I want some color contrast with my powdercoated frame, so If I went with blue, I donno what color to powdercoat the frame! I don't think there is enough black in them to look very good on black fenders. I'm gonna talk to the artist again and see what he thinks though! That's why I'm thinking about Red, it was designed for black fenders! (Black fenders with Candy RED PC'd frame!)

XGX Racing has a ton of other fantastic designs too, for just about any ATV or dirtbike! Anyway Take a look at the blue! This is for a Yz125, but the Banshee ones are similar color!

yz1250_drg.jpg

did you design them yourself?or are they currently on the market?a little too busy for me but they do look sweet.

372895[/snapback]

Wish I could take all the credit!! :P They are actually designed by XGX Racing, and yes they are currently on the market. They have a ton of cool designs, but the cost more than your typical graphic kit. You want "custom"? It's gonna cost you! :D