Looking For California Riding Buddies!

couple guys are heading out to gorman tomarrow.

359224[/snapback]

GORMAN?!?!? That's my "neck of the woods"!

I'm literally like 30 minutes away... but I thought it was mostly motorcycle trails out there (NO ATVs...real narrow trails and all)... won't be able to join ya tomorrow, but hit me and we'll ride another time! :cheers:

OH...like I said before... I want to go to Pismo/Oceano THIS saturday (April 30). If you're interested in going (with me or meeting up) give me a holler!! :headbang:

I live in Claremont Ca, there is another member on here by the name of "nightride", he lives about 10min from me. We ride Pismo and Glamis. Sense we are right in the middle.

360176[/snapback]

Hey some cali guys! i live in bakersfield, i usually go to gorman, pismo, glamis, and california city. I NEED SOME NEW RIDING BUDDIES< MY ONLY FRIEND IS A WUSS AND HE HATES HILLS< NEED I SAY MORE

Hey some cali guys! i live in bakersfield, i usually go to gorman, pismo, glamis, and california city. I NEED SOME NEW RIDING BUDDIES< MY ONLY FRIEND IS A WUSS AND HE HATES HILLS< NEED I SAY MORE

360182[/snapback]

Hey man!! I'm practically 10-15 mins away from California city (south actually). You want a ridding buddy!?!? Hit me up... we can go this weekend if you want!! :P *LOL*

Stuff nearby:

Dove Springs and Jawbone Canyon is close to here.. Cool desert riding and sand washes if you like that kind of thing... Olancha dunes is not far away either (and they have no red/green sticker restrictions). Then there's Dumont (about 3 hours from here)... pretty tight from what I've heard.. but too hot in the summer... I've also heard Kennedy Meadows has an OHV area... mountian/forest trails... It's near Lake Isabella/ Kernville area... Personally I've only been to Dove Springs so far... and I ride locally here in Rosamond (look it up on mapquest).

I'm in need of some riding buddies as well! SOOO, Hit me up! (I'M DYING TO GO TO PISMO SOON!!! *hint, hint*) or anywhere else will suffice... I suppose...

Oh, and I got some Juevos! Hills aren't a problem for me!! :yank:

bay area here. holister, carnegie, pismo. anyone know any other spots in cali to ride? all i know of is glamis than the other ones listed.

360102[/snapback]

hey decon do you ride metcalf at all? wassup im from san jo too near blossom hill area off 85.

i never heard a place to ride in metcalf. the other weekend i went to manteca, theirs this spot out their with alot of land, and people out their just mess around. sometimes they drag for money because their is a couple of long straightaways.