DUNEDEMON aim or email?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

btw..regardless if you used the pipes or not, why did you not contact him immediately to tell him you didn't want them. Why did you make yourself so hard to get a hold of?  Sure makes a man think you used them.

354018[/snapback]

I recieved the pipes the day I was leaving, Stephen knew this ahead of time. I WAS IN GLAMIS FOR A WEEK , again Stephen knew this ahead of time, how hard is that to understand? Pipes were not mounted or used as stated before, hell Wallrat, SDD, Justintoxicated, and InFlames camped with me, ask them if my bike had anything other than Shearers mounted. Think what you like, makes no difference to me. BTW Stepehen never questioned if the pipes were mounted and used or not, I would imagine he could tell by the condition they were in and how they were packaged that they were not used, as stated before they were returned in the EXACT same condition bottom line.

Damn - what a mess

Dunedemon just emailed/PMed me - he will be sending me the Rockets back today, with a tracking number

Yes, I did lose a possible Rocket sale, but what can I do now, he said that next season (on his yearly dyno) he will try to run them. He wanted to see how they ran on the cubs vs the shearers and the CPI - it would have been a helluva test too :( on the hottest cylinder out there.

I'll just be happy to get the loaners back, and hopefully me an dunedemon will do business with his powderchrome, and will win my faith back!

Lets drop the subject, both partied will be appeased in one way or another

353975[/snapback]

Rockets made a little more than CPI's but were down around 3-4 HP compareded to Shearers. They were up 2 HP over the CPI's...

I recieved the pipes the day I was leaving, Stephen knew this ahead of time.  I WAS IN GLAMIS FOR A WEEK , again Stephen knew this ahead of time, how hard is that to understand? Pipes were not mounted or used as stated before, hell Wallrat, SDD, Justintoxicated, and InFlames camped with me, ask them if my bike had anything other than Shearers mounted.  Think what you like, makes no difference to me.  BTW Stepehen never questioned if the pipes were mounted and used or not, I would imagine he could tell by the condition they were in and how they were packaged that they were not used, as stated before they were returned in the EXACT same condition bottom line.

354043[/snapback]

Good call, my phone usually doesn't work the day i go on a dune trip either. weird.

Good call, my phone usually doesn't work the day i go on a dune trip either. weird.

354498[/snapback]

CHRIST man let it go :cry: , I can't go back and change the past. You are aparently more bent out of shape than Stephen is / was, and he has not responded to my offers...

CHRIST man let it go :cry: , I can't go back and change the past.  You are aparently more bent out of shape than Stephen is / was, and he has not responded to my offers...

354624[/snapback]

I'm not bent out of shape. I just see things how they are. Shady. Done deal, nothing anyone can do about it now, and i understand that.

can you guys beat a dead fuckin horse any harder......damn..........but ya'll still a bunch of assholes..... :bolt:

and i think i can take ya tyler..... :cheers:

354676[/snapback]

you big badass internet tough guy. its guys like you who make me lose sleep at night cuz im so scurrrrred... :P