DUNEDEMON aim or email?

anyone have DUNEDEMON's email address or instant messenger? I let him borrow a set of Rocket pipes, and he was supposed to ship them to the next guy a few weeks ago, and he hasnt sent them over, and I cant get ahold of him through PM.

any help would be great!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no reason not to send something out when you are supposed to. thats like saying you dont have time to call someone.

351385[/snapback]

With all due respect, probably best not make comments on a situation with which you are not familiar. You have no idea what someone may be dealing with in their day to day life outside of the HQ.

Minkia I responded to your PM yesterday, and your e-mail today - waiting to hear back from you, again I'm sorry for the delay.

Everyone else who has sent me a PM - I'll respond to them soon. I bought a new house so I took some time off work to move, as a result I'm buried at work currently, and have no internet acess at my new home until the 20th, plus during the moving process my wife fell and broke her ankle, so she has not been able to help. Not trying to make excuses - just providing some background inforamtion.

he emailed me back, we are working things out now, UPS returned the pipes, because the receiver refused them (his dyno appointment had come and gone bef ore he got the pipes)

so thanks for the info, kinda odd, Dunedemon's PM yesterday never arrived... maybe a glitch in the system? I'll ask the owner....

he emailed me back, we are working things out now, UPS returned the pipes, because the receiver refused them (his dyno appointment had come and gone bef ore he got the pipes)

so thanks for the info, kinda odd, Dunedemon's PM yesterday never arrived... maybe a glitch in the system? I'll ask the owner....

351958[/snapback]

I knew you had nothing to worry about. Blaine is a stand up guy. Hell, he's got to drive an Enzo for fucks sake. If he can be trusted to do that....... :headbang:

With all due respect, probably best not make comments on a situation with which you are not familiar.  You have no idea what someone may be dealing with in their day to day life outside of the HQ.

like i said, no reason to not get shit done. i dont care how busy you are you should still get shit sent out. and by the way i am familiar with it, ray told me what happened. and also, you dicked my brother around about his pipes. so if you dont like someone talkin about it then maybe you should get your shit straight.