new clutch

gurny

I need a new cluth for my shee. Now I had a couple of questions to run by you guys. What kind should I get? Could I use the stock clutch basket with new plates? and would it be better to get both? I ride both trails and open fields if that helps. Thanks :cheers:

i would just save yourself a ton of money and go ahead and buy a good clutch. ive been runnin the street bike clutch now for a while and its never slipped once on my 77hp 4mm stroker. you can get them from Jeff @ FAST racing in holton kansas. for the springs, steels and fibers it costs 95 + shipping. give him a call @ 1-785-364-5325. tell him Tyler Clark gave u the number.

I need a new cluth for my shee. Now I had a couple of questions to run by you guys. What kind should I get? Could I use the stock clutch basket with new plates? and would it be better to get both? I ride both trails and open fields if that helps. Thanks :cheers:

350847[/snapback]

This guy is lagit right? What about the barnett kevlar clutch?

i recently replaced mine with a tusk kit. working great so far. i knew it needed replaced, but i didn't realize just how much my shee was slipping till i redid it. i've heard nothing but good things about tusk products, and the clutch kit was only about $35 from rocky mtn. :clap:

i recently replaced mine with a tusk kit.  working great so far.  i knew it needed replaced, but i didn't realize just how much my shee was slipping till i redid it.  i've heard nothing but good things about tusk products, and the clutch kit was only about $35 from rocky mtn.  :clap:

351036[/snapback]

Too bad RMATV is the only place you can get 'em, short of getting ripped for one on ebay.

They've been out of stock for almost two weeks now....

http://www.rockymountainatv.com/Product_De...tv?pid=00055599

As Tyler said...I'm giving Fast Racing a call today about the street bike setup!!

Super duper nice guy.

Thanks so much, Tyler....

According to him, he is using stock factory FZR 600 Fibers, Barnett HD Springs and steels.

95.00 plus shipping.

Also got some Engine Ice to cool the lad...one bottle will be enough...17.00.

He also gave me some tips on the clutch, what to look for...and to look at the shift star, etc.

Also tips on "burping" the air out of the system when putting in the "ice".

Thanks again...Tyler. I will most definately be doing business with FAST Racing again in the near future...

:notworthy:

:cheers:

Super duper nice guy.

Thanks so much, Tyler....

According to him, he is using stock factory FZR 600 Fibers, Barnett HD Springs and steels.

95.00 plus shipping.

Also got some Engine Ice to cool the lad...one bottle will be enough...17.00.

He also gave me some tips on the clutch, what to look for...and to look at the shift star, etc.

Also tips on "burping" the air out of the system when putting in the "ice".

Thanks again...Tyler.  I will most definately be doing business with FAST Racing again in the near future...

:notworthy:

:cheers:

351293[/snapback]

sweet good to hear u got hooked up. did u mention my name when u called? jeff is a real nice guy and always talks my ear off...

rod, i dont believe they have a website...

Yep...sure did. Said I was the 2nd or 3rd person you recommended call today...what kind of kickback you gettin...anyways? :)

:D

Told him you and stclark told me 'bout him.

I assume that's your bro?

Also...he said...you talk to Tyler on Banshee HQ. Was a big yep...sure did...

Told him to head over here and drum up some business....

Can't wait to get this in...

Always good to hear about good guys, good service!

:headbang: