well shit

Well I was riding the other day messin around and hittin this little jump I made, only going like 7 or 8 feet. Then on one landing the stupid ball joint on the lower left a arm popped out banghead . Had to go get the tractor and hall that bitch back to the shop :P . The ball joint was really really loose to begin with and the other side didn't even have one, just a bolt and some washers through it :D . I am just glad it popped out then and not when I was haulin' ass down the road :shootself: . Any body else ever had this happen?

But the best thing about it was about 2 days before this I ordered me a pair of lower a arms off ebay so I guess I got lucky :cheers:

The ball joint was really really loose to begin with and the other side didn't even have one, just a bolt and some washers through it  :D 

349753[/snapback]

:blink::o:blink::shootself:

:jesterlaugh::lol:

that's nuts trail rider. :rotflmao: there's one in every crowd! :rotflmao: my one buddy is always breaking down when we're out because of shit like this. :shootself: