draging in pa

minishee

i am looking for anything close to central pa. i want to get into drag racing on dirt a little bit. not all out bt i think it would be fun to do, so does anyone know of any drag strips in pa? also i am looking for any advice on tires. i have heard alot about 4 snow tires but i want a tire that i can take on trails from time to time along with hillclimb. does anyone have any advise on tires that work for hard pack almost like clay or fairly loose hillclimbs. thx guys.

mini

Edited by minishee

thunder valley dirt drags is in west virginia.not very far from cumberland ,md.blair bedford dirt drags is at bakers summit.about 20 minutes or so from bedford.I don't know if new paris dragway will open this year or not .i ran trail claw II'S at the drags last year and the worked good for me.if you would like to try any of these drags sometime let me know and maybe we could meet up and you could join us.

thunder valley dirt drags is in west virginia.not very far from cumberland ,md.blair bedford dirt drags is at bakers summit.about 20 minutes or so from bedford.I don't know if new paris dragway will open this year  or not .i ran trail claw II'S at the drags last year and the worked good for me.if you would like to try any of these drags sometime let me know and maybe we could meet up and you could join us.

349213[/snapback]

i deffinately would liek to meet up... i m interested in watching at first i want to see what all its abotu. but i think it would be alot of fun. where are you from?

i deffinately would liek to meet up... i m interested in watching at first i want to see what all its abotu.  but i think it would be alot of fun.  where are you from?

349242[/snapback]

Reels Corner.You can search mapquest for Central City Zip code 15926

• 2 years later...
i am looking for anything close to central pa. i want to get into drag racing on dirt a little bit. not all out bt i think it would be fun to do, so does anyone know of any drag strips in pa? also i am looking for any advice on tires. i have heard alot about 4 snow tires but i want a tire that i can take on trails from time to time along with hillclimb. does anyone have any advise on tires that work for hard pack almost like clay or fairly loose hillclimbs. thx guys.

mini

check out www.atvspecialevents.com there main track is on lawton pa, not sure the distance from you but, I run there quite a bit.