turf tamers

quick-z

yes itll hook up way way way better with 20 inch low pressured turf tamers with every other row and every other nub cut out,use horse hoof nippers 35$ work great and safe to :cheers:

so theyres a whole row uncut then the next row has every other nub cut ,if its cut otherwise, expect major wear in no time.

I do a lot of riding in sand pits and dirt roads.I was wondering if I would get more tracktion if i cut out every other row of knobs on my turf tamers.Or is there a better pattern.Any info will help.Thanks :confused:

347916[/snapback]

You can try it with every other row cut out,but I've had better luck cutting every fourth row out.

I mainly use them for drags,but the one track is loose with alot of small rocks and they hooked better than anything else I have found.The other track is a clay track and they hook awesome.I even used them to trail ride and they worked realy good on hard packed surfaces,sand,coal dirt,and slate piles.They worked pretty good in the mud too.

I do a lot of riding in sand pits and dirt roads.I was wondering if I would get more tracktion if i cut out every other row of knobs on my turf tamers.Or is there a better pattern.Any info will help.Thanks :confused:

347916[/snapback]

[i think if you want more spaces, buy a tire already that way. I use turfs for hard surfaces and razr for every thing else.