20x11x10 Holeshot HD

NickyPap

Just slapped a new set of wheels/tires on the back to try out @ our local gravel pit to see if I gain alittle from sheddin' some weight :confused: .

My Spider tracs have pulled me out of the nastiest mud holes so I'm keepin' 'em in case I don't like these. Has anyone had any experince w/ this set-up in mud.

f4a7e99c.jpg

f4a7e9be.jpg

f4a7e9db.jpg

I can tell you that the holeshots won't go through the mud like the spidertracs, BUT I think you will be happier with the way they handle.

I had holeshot XCs for the longest time and loved them. They're very predictable in the handling department. I just mounted a new set of 20x11x9 XCRs today, and I think I'm going to like them even more.

100_0299.jpg

100_0298.jpg

The HDs seem like the knobs are closer together, but I bet they have a lot better bite on the sides, and the tread looks deeper, too. I never got stuck in the mud with my XCs, but I never really went swamping or anything, either. As long as you keep them spinning, they keep you moving.