SILVER LAKE

banshdog

Figured that there should be a place for Silver Lake info to be posted.

Post any dates you are going, info on park, new rules, anything.

Also, do we want to start throwing out possible dates for a HQ trip?

I plan on being at the dunes the weekend of Apr. 29 to May 1 for my first trip of the year.

Also, do we want to start throwing out possible dates for a HQ trip?

I plan on being at the dunes the weekend of Apr. 29 to May 1 for my first trip of the year.

346799[/snapback]

I think the date you put up would be awsome for an HQ trip. Late enough to where it isnt super cold, and they usually dont have the sound testing shit out that early in the year so the loud guys dont have to worry as much.

Lets set a weekend guys :headbang:

How about when its close to 80 degree's??. lol

FORGET THE 80 DEGREES I AM GOING AS SOON AS MY CUB MOTOR IS DONE AND MY FRAME IS BACK TOGETHER

WE SHOULD HAVE AN HQ WEEKEND THE WEEKEND OF THE HILL CLIMB SO WE CAN WATCH THE QUADS GO UP MT BALDY SUNDAY MORNING

Ill be up at silver tomorrow also. Not on my banshee cuz it's sick(cough cough)

so i ill be ridding my red 450r I'll  do that duct tape thing like demon is going to do. so i guess i'll see ya on the dunes

348835[/snapback]

We need updates from this weekend any cubs draggin

just got home from silver lake ... damn that was a long ass drive home .... what happened to the rest of ya ??? just me and motoman out there today :(

you guys missed out on some fun .... there wasnt to many banshees out there though alot of four crokers , the drag area was a lil bumpy by the beach and a lil wet but not to bad

the hills have pretty steep drops on the back side of them also.

but all in all it was pretty damn fun .. i cant wait to do it again ....

next time hopefully more of you guys show up !!!!

motoman is a pretty kool dude , and kicked some butt draggin some other 4 strokers...... we were gunna get the video cam out but by the time we got to it no one was left to race :(

well, got back from silver lake sunday and this is the first time i had to get back on the hq. Just wanted to rub it in. the dunes were awesome, a little steep on the back side. I met up with demonspeeding up there. hell of a good guy. he has a sweet ass banshee. hopefully i get to do some more ride with 'em and maybe some more HQer's will be up there next. demon's bike pretty much kicked every's ass up there and after awhile no one wanted to race anymore. but hey, always next time. :cheers: