what happened to "brooke"?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NO i havent been hanging around on bluefags. 

just havent been feelin the love around here much,

:shrugani:

like i said, the people that want to get ahold of me know how.

345376[/snapback]

You are missed, even when people don't always agree with you it is nice to see someone stand there ground and standu up for their point of view. I don't always agree with you or others on the site but that is what makes this place and life in general interesting.

I was thinking the same thing the other day as to where you had gone, it is funny how even someone like me who has relatively low numbers as to posts notices when someone is missing. Brooke, you add a lot to the BHQ....please come back.... :cry: ......I'll buy you a beer :cheers: (or whatever you please :D )...course you will have to come out to Oregon but it is the thought that counts right :shrugani:

Later Chick,

RJV

Brooke, you add a lot to the BHQ....please come back.... :cry: ......I'll buy you a beer  :cheers: (or whatever you please :D )...course you will have to come out to Oregon but it is the thought that counts right :shrugani:

Later Chick,

RJV

345539[/snapback]

:cry:

I LOVE YOU MAAAAN :wub:

if im ever in oregon, im taking you up on that, whether you like it or not! :cheers:

ehh it was just sorta general "all women are evil" kinda comments that just rubbed me the wrong way. normally it wouldnt bother me, but i really dig you guys, and you know how fragile your ego can be when you like someone so much and respect them and all.  just made me feel kinda dumb i guess. 

no biggie. didnt mean to offend you with that comment. you guys are some of the coolest on here.

345385[/snapback]

its all good..im not offended, just disappointed in you. hehe :D thats right, i am one of the coolest here. :headbang:

I hope you ordered my parts before you started drinking. lol :P

345609[/snapback]

haha, yeah. i only ordered the sprocket though, i wasnt sure if you wanted the map for sure or not.

hehe  thats right, i am one of the coolest here. 

somes been lied to............ :D

Edited by gimmeabeer