Is there a site like this for Raptors?

p8121

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey asshole, since you dont know shit about me keep your "your prob the kind of guy" comments to yourself.

ps your prob the kind of guy that has sex with his mom.

346306[/snapback]

that was way out of line and completely uncalled for. would you go to a gay bar trying to pick up chicks? Fuck no. So why would you come to a site dedicated to a noreverse havin shitty styled 80's quad? ( :yank: ) We tried to help you out while pokin minimal fun. If you cant handle a little jokin on the internet its no wonder you cant stand a banshee.

I'm really gunna hear it for this one but:

I'm sick of dealing with the banshee, yeah its great when it runs, but the rest of the time (most of the time) is missing, fowling out plugs, running like shit, not starting ect.... maybe I'm too stupid to figure it out, but if thats the case why does everyone else with a banshee that I know have the same problems?

yeah maybe the raptor isint as fast and may seem more tippy to some people, but thats worth it to me to not have to always be dicking with the banshee for it to run right. Even if I have to fix the trans I'll be better off. And not to mention lack of reverse, and the shitty 80's stying of the banshee.

If banshees are so kick ass, someone buy mine and have a ball with it, I've had all the fun I can stand with it.

346186[/snapback]

What's wrong with it and how much? I'll fix it and roost your raptor with that 80's styling non reverse having POS...Good maintenance is all it takes to keep a 2 stroke alive. :shrugani:

to me, the banshee is one of the sickest looking quads ever... whether the design be from the 80's or not, plus there are plenty of quads from the 80's that to me looks like some of the ideas for the look of them are taken, and integrated into the new ones... the tecate 4 was an 80's quad, and it had styling way ahead of its time... you should be ashamed coming on a banshee site and knocking the look of a banshee... :confused:

Edited by jeepman137

As for my comment being uncalled for, I dissagree. Shee rokie was talking as if he knows me personally & giving reasons why my banshees giving me trouble, even though hees never met me, so F him.

346388[/snapback]

Dude, I was just messing with ya but I guess I hit kinda close to home. Anyway, just sell your Banshee and get the f#@k out of here you little punk. If you don't like your Shee sell it and then go ride your Craptor until your tranny takes a $hit on you. Also if I did know you, I would have to slap you like the little bitch that you are. Speed on before you get roosted on you little cry baby. Oh and another thing, don't be haten on my mom cause she hotter than yours! :rotflmao:

Well she prob is since my moms dead, but since you know me so well I guess you allready knew that. If I would have known you were jokeing around I wouldn't have said that, but it didn't seem like you were jokeing.

I just thought of something tonight while ridding my raptor, I bet most of you guys who are bashing the raptor have never ridden one. Because holey crap its frickin sweet. I will say one thing about the banshee though, it is more stable and might be a little faster. But holey crap reverse is bad ass and it has plunty of power.

a good site you might want to also check out is www.atvfanatics.com . they are home to the FOUR STROKE WARS over here at Glamis, CA. not sure if you heard about it. some nice tricked out raptors and other four strokes. i myself am surrounded by Raptors. its only me and another friend who have banshee's and like 7 raptors. as you can see with that many raptors in our group i have used them before. there nice bikes, nothing against them, just not for me. but one thing i can tell is my Raptor friends know that there bikes cant compare to a Banshee. but i praise them for trying something different and knew. as long as they enjoy them am cool with it.

am just a 2-stroke, oil/gas mixing, old school style, kick starting, no reverse, exhaust whinning, powerband addict, Banshee lover. lol :headbang:

What they forgot to tell you at the dealership:

R ight

A fter

P urchasing

T ransmission

O verhaul

R equired

Kinda tells the whole story right there.

347028[/snapback]

now thats funny :rotflmao:

I hope mine dosn't gernade on me, its on 01 too which I guess is the worse year. In the mean time I still have the Banshee as a back up. I still need to run em side by side and see which one wins. Oh by the way I raced an 05 raptor yesterday with my 01 and beat him every time, I think it was mostly error on his part since he would pull a wheelie every time.