COAL FEST 2005?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i would be interested in the 2nd weekend in june i ammore than willign to spent the weekend upp there, and i am kinda firmiliar with the area. come on meat elts make this all happen, i was thinkin the weekend after 4th of july,mabey that woudl a a decent time, not too hot but not cold at nights. comeone guys lets get a few ideas. together. i'm game and will have about 1/2 dozen friends to or mor eto come. :cheers: and if anyone wants to ride there, gimme a call 610-960-1833, i'm usualy only free on weekends, and give me a few days notice.

sat or sun. what u guys think? or we could go on monday or tuesday. theres a slight chance of rain as of right now. but u kno how the weathermen are. so it'll prolly be nice all weekend. oh btw, do ne of u guys have ne spare o rings? from stock pipes? i have 2 sets and neither fit my shearers

Edited by sandman121383

looks like we got rained out for this weekend. maybe things will change? looks like we'll have to wait and see. cross ur fingers guys. i was gonna go but i'm not gonna drive if its gonna rain. so we can shoot for next weekend unless u guys all wanna decide on a date in june. i wish meat would give us an update ,see if he wants to setup a camp again or something. i wouldn't mind helpin. lets hear some feedback guys. i'm suprised theres not as many people interested this time round