Gasoline!

What are you all paying for gas nowadays? It' up to 2.15 here!!!!! I spent 45 bucks to fill my damn jeep yesterday, this is getting ridiculous. I hear people saying that gas is suppose to get up to 3 bucks a gallon this summer. Have any of you heard anything lately about this?

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was at 1.99 on thursday, now Im up to 2.05 and it sucks. I heard the same thing about it going up by the summer..Good bye truck, hello crotch rocket! :bolt:

What are you all paying for gas nowadays? It' up to 2.15 here!!!!! I spent 45 bucks to fill my damn jeep yesterday, this is getting ridiculous. I hear people saying that gas is suppose to get up to 3 bucks a gallon this summer. Have any of you heard anything lately about this?

338777[/snapback]

Wheres all of that oil that were suppose to be pumping out of IRAQ.Thats the "other" reason we went over there isn't it?

I know,I know,regardless of how much oil we can pump out,we can only refine so much.I say,we sub it out to China,they already do most of the manufacturing for the U.S already.

I forgot,they told us to stay the f*ck out of there business with Taiwan,lets see how long it takes Bush to F that up.

Gas is 2.15-2.20 a gallon here,thats for the lawnmower grade.

My 12 miles to the gallon is killing me. Seems like I put in 20 bucks every other day. I think I could make more money not going to work lol. (anyone got a motorcycle for sale?)  :ph34r:

338905[/snapback]

That's exactly why I went from a big dodge to a little dodge. Instead of $20 every other day...now it's about $20 every 4-5. :cheers: Sure do miss it though. :(