wo mama

FORMULASPEED

go ride a snowmobile and ull understand the power. ski-doo and arctic cat both have 1000 cc sleds now. i think there 2 strokes too. imgaine how fast those suckers would go? :drool:

339334[/snapback]

I've got a thundercat.....and it weighs just a little bit more than a shee, like comparing apples to oranges.....it's 180 hp though

yeah, its nice, cant really take it out unless theres a good enough amount of snow, and in philly that sucks. It snowed good enough to get it out once this year, but it was still up at my parents and just not worth it since the snow would snow here and then disappear the next day.

I can stand on the grab bar and ride a wheelie as far as the eyes can see with it, the thing just pulls and pulls. We only got like 6 inches of snow the one time and I took it out......there were trenches dug out in yards for months afterward. I've had it up to I think 140 (everything was a blur at that point), and it was still pulling.

It used to be my pop's, he sold it to me for a grand. He put an aftermarket mx style setup with fox shocks on the front, and put another 2 inches of travel on the rear something like 12 or 13 inches. He used to take it up to canada all the time to go on trips, but for the last 4 years all it did was sit.

I wouldnt mind throwing that engine in a 4 wheeler chassis and taking it down a track.