? about Team Alba Racing 400 Stroker Kit

hey hey hey, i got most of my stuff for my warrior from them. they aint that bad of a place and have had no complains or problems. ya, some of their shit is high priced, but still good

there article they had in dirtwheels awhile back stated this 400 stroker made 70hp

which isa pretty sad state of affairs for a high compression big bore stroker banshee :confused: alba has ridiculous prices and i never heard they have ever made fast anything maybe that stupid looking craptor with pretty flame stickers and a jet engine strapped to it :D what a dumb idea IMO :P

Edited by rocketboy

there article they had in dirtwheels awhile back stated this 400 stroker made 70hp

which isa pretty sad state of affairs for a high compression big bore stroker banshee :confused:  alba has ridiculous prices and i never heard they have ever  made fast anything maybe that stupid looking craptor with pretty flame stickers and a jet engine strapped to it  :D what a dumb idea IMO  :P

337849[/snapback]

ya, i seen that, but that was an alba design, just teh graphic kit. the rest of is was some up-in-smoke dream that guy had

I have heard alba doesnt build very good engines.  A guy in the dunes said he was very pissed with the way his engine turned out and it was done by alba.

337901[/snapback]

thats y i build my own for reasons right there, ill buy all the parts and put it together, piece of cake(sometimes)

which isa pretty sad state of affairs for a high compression big bore stroker banshee :confused:  alba has ridiculous prices and i never heard they have ever  made fast anything maybe that stupid looking craptor with pretty flame stickers and a jet engine strapped to it  :D what a dumb idea IMO  :P

337849[/snapback]

What would you say about a 400 stroker making 70hp with a powerband 5k rpm wide and a 400 stroker making 90hp that's 2k rpm wide? Is one better than the other? Something most people don't ever even think about. ;)